This design reminds us of the Italian phrase caio bella that means “hello, beautiful.” Breathtaking hand painted ceramics created by artisans of Deruta, Italy – where Majolica pottery originates – inspired Catherine Hong’s Florabella creations that bring the colors of Italy’s seas and skies to your wardrobe.
- Width: 1/2"
- Type: Post with flat disc back
- Drop: 3/4"
- Material: Enamel
- Finish: Silver plated
- To keep it clean, just wipe down your piece with a dry 100% cotton cloth
- Tuck the piece away when not wearing
- Keep it away from water, jewelry cleaners, and harsh chemicals
- It is not designed to be worn 24/7, so give your beautiful piece a break once in a while.